How to Get Started
Skyterra Embrace is a therapeutic program that offers private therapy and coaching, structured classes, and hands-on integration of healthy life skills. Since 2017, we’ve developed and refined our program to help young adult women move forward. The Skyterra Embrace admissions process includes three steps to ensure the program is a fit for the students we feel confident we can help.
Let’s talk about your goals and find out if our program is a good fit for you. Top five student fits:
- You’re ready to make a change
- You’re unsure what comes next and are struggling with transitions
- Anxiety and/or depression are taking over your life
- Lack of self-esteem and unhealthy relationship with your body and behaviors
- Entitlement and codependency.
Application and Review
The next step is to apply.
Once we receive your application, our clinical team will review and be in touch regarding enrollment dates.
Orientation and Arrival
Once payment is received, you’ll begin the student and parent orientation processes to learn all you need to know to prepare for your trip.
Student profiles include:
- Academic underachievement
- Adjustment problems
- Family conflict/discord
- Grief and loss
- Identity issues
- Internet addiction
- Lack of confidence
- Lack of motivation
- Learning differences
- Mood regulation issues
- Poor self-image
- Poor social skills
- Relationship issues
- Substance experimentation/abuse
- Unhealthy relationship with food and/or fitness
- Video game addiction.
We may not be the best fit for you if you are:
- Experiencing psychosis/schizophrenia or other thought-based disorders
- Struggling with primary substance addiction or you are at risk for withdrawal
- Displaying out-of-home aggression
- Diagnosed with certain types of mental health disorders and not compliant with medication
- Requiring regular access to specialized medical care and medical stabilization.