Invest in Your Health: Skyterra Embrace Rates
Your rate includes everything you'll need for success: all meals, accommodations, airport transportation, WiFi, and our full structured schedule of classes, lectures and experiences all designed to give you the confidence you deserve.
$28,000 for 8 Weeks, Introductory Rate
- $3000 Enrollment Fee: Transferable, Non-Refundable.
- With Embrace, our independence-building program for women ages 18-29, you'll finally find the confidence to move forward. Includes lodging, meals and the full Skyterra Embrace program. Minimum stay is two months, and you may stay as long as you'd like.
Women empowered with the tools for success
Embrace signature programming
- 45+ class offerings each week
- Structure and boundaries around time use
- Opportunities to develop healthy routines
- Learning around time management skills with clear schedule
- A wide array of yoga, fitness, recreation and education classes to bolster your health and wellness journey
- 1-hour private therapy session each week
- Legacy Project and Quest Cards specific to personal interests, goals and aspirations
- Opportunities for focus on individual independence exploration and development; daily independent time to give time to relationships, interests and goal development
Daily discussions and therapeutic groups filled with opportunities to explore with peers and collaborate with other like-minded young women, also seeking opportunities to be successful and lead a purpose-driven life
Chef-guided dining experience allowing for nutrition and food prep independence from day 1
- Teaching kitchen allowing for exploration of culinary skills development and preparation of food by students
- Culinary skills classes
- Hands-on culinary experiences and creating meals for yourself and others
Expert-guided fitness, mindfulness and recreational activities and opportunities
- Daily fitness and mobility classes
- Recreation and adventure excursions, such as hiking, mountain biking, etc., allowing for engagement with the outdoors in new and fun ways
- Small class sizes allow for more individualized attention from the Skyterra Embrace team.
Yoga and mindfulness practice throughout the day to connect back with yourself
Opportunity to co-facilitate classes as you progress through the program and master your personal skills. Based on interests.